Fire & Smoke Restoration Service
Our Durham, NC Experts Exceed Expectations
Fire damage can occur at a moment’s notice, but can have a lasting effect on your personal belongings and property. The first 24 to 48 hours after a fire are the most critical in regards to disaster recovery services. Our trusted professionals work around the clock to exceed your expectations and offer a 100% guarantee for your satisfaction. You can count on our commitment to working hard, restoring salvageable items and transforming your house’s exterior and interior so it feels like home again.
Our Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Process
When you’ve experienced the devastation of a fire on your property, whatever the cause, we will be there to provide fire & smoke damage restoration. Our certified technicians will:
- Remove damaged or unsafe components and flooring
- Evaluate the structural framing
- Remove or restore the HVAC system
- Clean up water damage
- Complete necessary repairs
- Treat for odors and other air quality issues.
Tackling Fire & Smoke Damage
Whether it’s from faulty wiring, an unattended candle or any other source, fires can happen anytime, anyplace. And when they do, the heat and smoke can seriously damage your home. We’ll deliver quality services, We will take care of the smoke damage so you and your family can breathe easier.
Basic Fire Damage Restoration
You can have peace of mind knowing we’ll restore your property to its pre-damaged state. With advanced equipment and effective practices performed by our experts, your home will be as good as new quickly and efficiently.
What does basic fire damage restoration involve?
- Removing damaged components: Any unsafe components that are not able to be restored are removed from the home. Trying to cover up these problems will worsen them in the long run.
- Removing flooring: To prevent the collection of soot, dust, and other harmful elements, we remove any floor coverings that could promote an unhealthy or unsafe environment.
- Evaluating structural framing: We make sure the unseen parts of the house, such as framing and subfloor material, are up to safety standards.
- Treating for odor and contamination: If framing can be saved, we treat it with odor counteractants that ensure no microbial contamination is present.
- Removing or restoring the HVAC system: This is critical. Removing or restoring the system can ensure no harmful particles will spread throughout the air and cause future health problems.
Why We are The Best Fire & Smoke Restoration Experts in Durham
Our technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA). We will work hard to minimize your loss and make your property safe and habitable again. We also offer fair and honest pricing, which helps soften the burden of a disastrous fire.
If you’re going through a challenging time after a fire in your Durham, NC, home, we’re ready to help. Contact us at any time for our 24/7 emergency services.